Visit the Meirowitz & Wasserberg Law Firm in New York City – Manhattan
If you were injured or your loved one was injured due to the negligent actions of another person or company, you need a Manhattan law firm that never backs down in a fight to get you the compensation you deserve. The NYC law office of Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, offers a free case evaluation so we can determine who the liable parties are and start your lawsuit for economic and non-economic damages.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, a faulty product, medical malpractice, or another cause, you need an experienced NYC law firm to take your case from initial consultation through settlement negotiations or a court case.
Our personal injury lawyers at Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, have decades of combined experience fighting for people harmed by someone else’s negligence. Our team of compassionate, empathetic, and fearless fighters will fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
About Our NYC Law Office Location
Our Manhattan law office is located at:
1040 6th Ave Suite 12B
New York, NY 10018
We are just across East 40th Street from Bryant Park, near the main branch of the New York Public Library. Take the time to admire its beaux-arts architecture, even if you don’t have time for a full visit.
Our NYC law office sits between the Empire State Building and Times Square, giving you ample opportunity to do some sightseeing and relieve some of the stress you are dealing with due to your or your loved one’s injuries or illness.
Parking is at a premium around our Manhattan law firm, so public transportation is a good option. If you are coming from outside NYC, consider a combination of driving to a station and then taking a bus or a train for the rest of your trip.
Driving Directions to Our NYC Law Office
Plan your trip accordingly when driving to our Manhattan location, as traffic into NYC is often heavy and backed up at bridges and tunnels.
- Take the Bronx River Parkway South.
- Continue onto Bronx River Pkwy South to exit 11W for Cross Co Pkwy toward S Yonkers.
- Keep left, follow signs for Central Park Ave/I-87 South.
- Keep left and merge onto Cross County Pkwy.
- Use any lane to take the Saw Mill Pkwy South exit toward New York City.
- Keep left and merge onto Saw Mill River Pkwy S.
- Keep right at the fork to continue on Henry Hudson Pkwy, follow signs for Henry Hudson Pkwy/NY-9A S.
- Continue onto NY-9A S/Henry Hudson Pkwy.
- Take 11th Ave and W 38th St to 6th Ave/Ave of the Americas.
- Take Atlantic Avenue and turn right onto Flatbush Ave.
- Continue onto Flatbush Ave Extension.
- Keep left to continue on Manhattan Bridge/Manhattan Bridge Lower Roadway.
- Keep right to continue on Bowery.
- Turn left onto E Houston St.
- Turn right onto 6th Ave/Ave of the Americas.
- From New Jersey, take 495 E/Lincoln Tunnel.
- Take the 36th Street exit near Port Authority toward 495 East/Downtown/Madison Square Garden.
- Turn left onto West 36th Street.
- After about 1/2 mile, turn left onto 6th Avenue/Avenue of the Americas. Our NYC law office is on your right.
- Start on I-495 West.
- Continue onto Queens Midtown Tunnel.
- Continue onto I-495 W/Queens Midtown Tunnel.
- Take the exit toward Uptown/3 Ave/38 St/41 St.
- Take E 39th St to 6th Ave/Ave of the Americas.
The location of our personal injury law office in NYC makes public transportation a great option. You can plan your trip to our office on the New York City Transit website, which provides subway and bus service information. It also includes alerts to let you know of significant delays or closures.
Our office is near the Times Square – 43rd Street Station and 42nd Street – Bryant Park Station. The nearest bus stop is at 6th Avenue/Avenue of the Americas and 41st Street.
Law Office Hours
Our NYC law office is open 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. We offer a free online case review form available 24 hours a day and a chat function with live agents to answer your questions. An attorney will get back to you as quickly as possible to review your case and determine the next steps.
You can call our Manhattan personal injury law office at 212-897-1988, and if someone is not available, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our NYC Law Firm Services and Experience
We specialize in personal injury law and have decades of combined legal experience. Our lawyers are recognized among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers, and several of our attorneys are rated as Super Lawyers. Our membership in the American Association for Justice is another sign of our commitment to doing what is right for our clients.
Our legal knowledge and experience are evidenced by our case results, including over $100 million in verdicts and settlements for our clients. This includes a $32 million mesothelioma lawsuit settlement against Kraft Heinz and contractor Metal Masters Inc.
We consider our clients to be neighbors, and we take pride when they note the quality of our work in testimonials that mention our tenacity, commitment, and responsiveness.
Our Manhattan personal injury office handles a wide variety of cases for people hurt by other’s actions, including:
Our Manhattan location is close to several hospitals. If you have been involved in an accident, please put your health first before visiting our office. Medical records from your visit can help us secure maximum damages if you file a claim for your injuries.
Neighborhoods We Serve
Our attorneys at Meirowitz & Wasserberg proudly represent our neighbors in the following communities:
- Battery Park City
- Carnegie Hill
- Civic Center
- Columbus Circle
- East Harlem
- East Village
- Financial District
- Flatiron District
- Garment District
- Gramercy Park
- Greenwich Village
- Hamilton Heights
- Hell’s Kitchen
- Kips Bay
- Lenox Hill
- Lincoln Square
- Little Italy
- Lower East Side
- Manhattan Valley
- Marble Hill
- Meatpacking District
- Midtown East
- Midtown West
- Morningside Heights
- Murray Hill
- NoHo (North of Houston Street)
- Nolita (North of Little Italy)
- Roosevelt Island
- SoHo (South of Houston Street)
- Stuyvesant Town
- Sutton Place
- Theater District
- TriBeCa (Triangle Below Canal Street)
- Tudor City
- Turtle Bay
- Two Bridges
- Upper East Side
- Upper West Side
- Washington Heights
- West Harlem
- West Village
New Jersey Attorneys
Get Help From NYC Law Firm Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP
If you need legal assistance in New York City, don’t hesitate to visit the Law Offices of Meirowitz & Wasserberg Manhattan office. Our experienced NYC attorneys are here to help you with your legal needs.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get the legal representation you deserve. Call us at 212-897-1988 to discuss your legal case and how the Meirowitz & Wasserberg Law Firm can help you!
AVAILABLE 24/7Get Your Free Case Review
Personal injury settlement
Slip and fall injury
Product liability injury
Premises liability injury
New York City Office
Nancy, New York (NY)