- Personal Injury
Kush Shukla is an associate at the firm's New York City office and is a member of the Mass Tort/Class Action team. Mr. Shukla works on a variety of complex litigation matters, including class actions, product liability, toxic and environmental tort, and employment law. Prior to joining Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, Mr. Shukla worked as an associate in the litigation departments of two prominent New York City law firms.
Mr. Shukla received his law degree from Fordham University School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Shukla studied international law in Mexico at Universidad de Panamericana and Universidad de Guanajuato. Additionally, while in law school, Mr. Shukla was a recipient of the prestigious Archibald R. Murray Public Service award and the Leitner Fellowship. Mr. Shukla was also a member of the Fordham International Law Journal.
Personal Injury Attorney Kush Shukla
Mr. Shukla is a member of the American Association for Justice. He is fluent in written and spoken Spanish and Portuguese.
- Baker & McKenzie LLP, Associate
- New York, 2009
- New Jersey, 2009
- Florida, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Named to Lawyers of Color's, Hot List (Top 100 Attorney of Color in the Eastern Region)
- Super Lawyers "Rising Star" 2019
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member