Read Our Testimonials
I feel so blessed to have had Meirowitz & Wasserberg Law Firm represent my Husband and me in a great time of need in our lives. l highly recommend this firm. Daniel Wasserberg was the most personable, caring lawyer one could ever have. He was always there for our every need with compassion, loyalty and sincerity. He truly cares about his clients. I learned to love this man as a son. — Nancy, New York City, New York
- If there were more lawyers like Dan there’d be no more ” bad lawyer” jokes.
- My case was turned down by a “big” legal firm and then Dan’s firm was recommended to me as a small firm ready to go the extra mile for their clients. I called, not expecting much, and Dan made an appointment to come from New York to see me in Philly. He spent a couple of hours in my home asking questions and at the end of his visit said that as far as he was concerned, I had a case. His percentage was very reasonable considering that if I got nothing, neither would he. He came to Philly at least 4 times and I had 2 depositions, one filmed. At these depositions I watched his interactions with the many opposing attorneys that were in attendance to question me and I could see he was respected as well as liked. Where I had no expectations, Dan settled with 6 companies without me having to go to court in New York. His percentage was reasonable as were his itemized expense charges. I was never charged for our many phone conversations. Dan worked hard on my behalf and all the settlements he negotiated for me were well beyond my expectations. Even after all the cases were settled, Dan would call just to see how I was doing. I couldn’t have asked for a better attorney and in addition to that, he is a really nice person who actually cares about his client. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again or recommend him. — Marian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- At a time in our lives when we could have been left with nothing but devastation Sam and his team were like angels to my family.
- My dad was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2015 and within months we were receiving money from the companies who made him sick. We were able to spend valuable time together doing things like family vacations at a time when we would have had nothing but sadness. My dad passed away this past December but thanks to Sam and his team he was able to leave us a legacy. They say money can’t buy happiness but at this point I disagree. Sam fought hard to get us what we needed to make my dad’s last years on earth happy ones. And for that, we are eternally grateful. — Sanchez family, Forth Worth, Texas
- Sam Meirowitz is THE best lawyer in New York! My family and I could not have gone to a better lawyer. Highly recommend! Hope, New York City, New York