40 reviews on
My attorney John was always more than willing to answer any questions, take time out of his day to respond, never kept me in the dark about anything. All the decisions that were made were mine. He was kind, courteous, and he had only my best interest at heart. I have referred many friends to his law firm and will continue to do so. I know I got far more working with him and his agency than I ever could’ve done on my own. Nothing will ever make the pain and the suffering go away,but this definitely helps. I’m able to move forward in my life and afford the things that I would’ve been able to. I am truly grateful for the compassion and understanding that was shown to mr in one of the worst times in my life.
My Dad was a 84 year old steam fitter who developed Lung problems due to Asbestos, searching high a dry for an attorney nobody wanted his case , Heard from a doctor about Myerwitz & Wassenberg ,gave them a call within a day they sent Attorney Bonnie Stienwolf to his house ,being a 638 steam fitter i was amazed Bonnie knew more about my business the Both me & My son . She’s advised me all the way thru & approximately 10 months later the settlements started coming in . For all you asbestos suffers out there with this horrible disease , your crazy if you use any other law firm , there fast , knowledgeable, sympathetic & understanding & proven winners on behalf of the Petro family we send our sincere thank you to Sam , Daniel ,Bonnie and entire team at Myerwitz & wassenberg with sincere thanks Mr James Petro & Family
Choosing Sam and Dan to represent us in my father’s Mesothelioma case is one of the best decisions we could of made as a family. Their honesty, integrity, and compassion is unsurpassed. After interviewing with other law firms they were a clear and unanimous choice for my family. While no amount of money can compensate us for the loss of our dad, Sam and Dan have fought hard on our behalf which has helped us greatly in caring for our mom and her future needs. I highly recommend Sam and Dan and all the kind, compassionate members of their team.
Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP fights all the way through until the end. They actually care about your well-being not just the case. Highly recommend 10/10, I wouldn’t look anywhere else.
I never imagined wanting or needing a law firm and my experiences in life have lead me to be cautious in placing trust. Sam Meirowitz is the consummate professional that people are seeking - because he listened where others just talk. That may not seem important but it is critical for a successful relationship and for an outcome. The support legal staff and office staff get’s it right every time and have compassion for what a client is going through. This is not a firm that goes through the motions - they feel for people, champion your case and are open and honest. Sam (and I am sure Dan) fights for you when everyone else stayed quiet - I respect that and thank him for it. It is not about money always - If you want to be heard, if you want to be respected and if you want to be told the truth so you can tell your truth - get to SamNDan.
Sam personally walked me through every detail of my case was always quick to answer any questions I might have to add him to my list for Christmas cards!!! Couldn’t have been more satisfied!
Sam did an outstanding job with my case. Sam and his staff were very supportive and empathetic, and handled all matters very professionally.
When working with this company, they never hesitated when I required assistance. They were very professional and always cared about their clients demands.
This will honestly be one of my most memorable life experiences. I found Sam and Dan through a google search of course and come to think of it, it’s actually kind of funny because when I first met Sam one of his questions to me was if I saw his commercial? He jokingly said “ I know I look different but...”” I honestly never saw his commercial lol... but nevertheless I found him and super glad I did. He took a chance with me, fought for me and in the end did an amazing job with my case. SAM, I just want to say thank you! Thank you for being a remarkable attorney but you sir are a phenomenal person and this world needs more of YOU. What an incredible journey and I am seriously going to miss you. Now before I start crying, I’m going to wrap this up- thank you all ❤️
Read Our Testimonials
I feel so blessed to have had Meirowitz & Wasserberg Law Firm represent my Husband and me in a great time of need in our lives. l highly recommend this firm. Daniel Wasserberg was the most personable, caring lawyer one could ever have. He was always there for our every need with compassion, loyalty and sincerity. He truly cares about his clients. I learned to love this man as a son. — Nancy, New York City, New York
- If there were more lawyers like Dan there’d be no more ” bad lawyer” jokes.
- My case was turned down by a “big” legal firm and then Dan’s firm was recommended to me as a small firm ready to go the extra mile for their clients. I called, not expecting much, and Dan made an appointment to come from New York to see me in Philly. He spent a couple of hours in my home asking questions and at the end of his visit said that as far as he was concerned, I had a case. His percentage was very reasonable considering that if I got nothing, neither would he. He came to Philly at least 4 times and I had 2 depositions, one filmed. At these depositions I watched his interactions with the many opposing attorneys that were in attendance to question me and I could see he was respected as well as liked. Where I had no expectations, Dan settled with 6 companies without me having to go to court in New York. His percentage was reasonable as were his itemized expense charges. I was never charged for our many phone conversations. Dan worked hard on my behalf and all the settlements he negotiated for me were well beyond my expectations. Even after all the cases were settled, Dan would call just to see how I was doing. I couldn’t have asked for a better attorney and in addition to that, he is a really nice person who actually cares about his client. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again or recommend him. — Marian, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- At a time in our lives when we could have been left with nothing but devastation Sam and his team were like angels to my family.
- My dad was diagnosed with mesothelioma in 2015 and within months we were receiving money from the companies who made him sick. We were able to spend valuable time together doing things like family vacations at a time when we would have had nothing but sadness. My dad passed away this past December but thanks to Sam and his team he was able to leave us a legacy. They say money can’t buy happiness but at this point I disagree. Sam fought hard to get us what we needed to make my dad’s last years on earth happy ones. And for that, we are eternally grateful. — Sanchez family, Forth Worth, Texas
- Sam Meirowitz is THE best lawyer in New York! My family and I could not have gone to a better lawyer. Highly recommend! Hope, New York City, New York