Associations and Publications
- Injured Workers Bar Association
- “Strategies for Litigating Workers Comp Cases” NBI October 2021
- “New York Workers Compensation Fundamentals” NBI Oct. 2022
- “Securing Social Securty Benefits” NACLE
- “Total Disability: Everything You Need to Know”
- George Washington University Law School, 2004
- Vanderbilt University, 2000
I represent injured workers against their employers and insurance companies with a blend of compassion and unwavering determination. I deeply empathize with the challenges these individuals face, and I believe it’s my responsibility to be their unwavering advocate because often, they have no one else on their side. My compassion forms the foundation of my practice, while my aggressive advocacy means leaving no stone unturned to secure the justice, compensation, and support they deserve. In essence, I’m committed to being the voice for those who may not otherwise have one, and I take it as a personal mission to help them rebuild their lives after suffering life-altering injuries.
Unlike some attorneys who handle a large volume of cases with minimal client interaction, I make it a point to be personally available to my clients. I take the time to get to know them, to understand their unique situations, offer support, and guide them through what is undoubtedly one of the most challenging periods in their lives. This client-centered approach fosters trust and confidence, making the legal process less daunting and ensuring that my clients feel genuinely cared for.