Meirowitz & Wasserberg LLP

PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.

What About Suing New Jersey Government Entities?

Found On This Page:

If you suffer an injury from hazardous conditions at a private New Jersey property, you can sue the property owner that should have properly maintained their premises. If the owner is a public entity such as a New Jersey municipality or the state, you can file for compensation, but only if you adhere to strict rules regarding your lawsuit.

Standing Up For You

As an experienced premises claim law firm, Meirowitz & Wasserberg, LLP, stands firm on representing injured people and fighting for their right to damages. No one should suffer because of someone else’s irresponsibility or negligence, even if that someone is a government agency or city.

Defending Against Formidable Opponents

New Jersey cities and the state have the resources and commitment to defend against personal injury lawsuits, so you need a lawyer knowledgeable about the Notice of Claim period for your New Jersey case that can build a detailed strategy for your civil lawsuit’s success. With Sam N’ Dan’s experience with injury claims against the government and their commitment to you, you can rest easy that your lawsuit gets their personal attention and action.

Take Action Today

At Meirowitz & Wasserberg, we’re here to help you win what you deserve after the pain and loss of an accident or wrongful death due to negligence. Give us a call to talk about your accident with a New Jersey lawyer at 800-726-6326 or email us to receive a free, no-obligation consultation.

statue of liberty shot 1

Request A Free,
No-Obligation Case Evaluation